1. Stick to breathable fabrics. If you’re expecting to face down a mountain of meat, dress for the encounter. Wear shirts made from breathable fabrics, like cotton, to keep your core cool.
2. Use an antiperspirant/deodorant combo. Deodorant will cut down on odor, but only an antiperspirant can actually stop you from sweating. Jack Black Pit Boss Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant is the best of both worlds. It keeps your sweat in check and your pits smelling sweet.
3. Load up on face wipes. If the meat sweats do hit, keep face wipes nearby to mop your brow. Ursa Major makes a line of all-natural face wipes that exfoliate, cleanse, tone, and hydrate.
4. Billy Jealousy Triple Crown removes sweat, dirt and oil, while leaving your skin conditioned with soy and vitamin E.
5. Eat in moderation. The best way to prevent the meat sweats is eat less—and stick to the good stuff.