We started Birchbox in 2010 to redefine the way consumers discover and shop for beauty and grooming. The company quickly grew from an exciting idea to a business that has materially shaped the beauty industry: we’ve activated an enormous group of underserved, untapped consumers, awakening their relationship with beauty by making the experience relevant, easy and fun. Our innovation isn’t the simple concept of delivering a box of samples — it’s understanding that although not everyone is passionate about beauty and grooming, everyone still deserves to have a great experience finding, trying and buying it.
Birchbox operates in four countries, reaching more than 2.5 million active customers with a portfolio of 500 best-in-class prestige brand partners.
Why it's great to work at Birchbox
- It's the opportunity to work on conceiving, designing and building a next-generation e-commerce experience.
- It’s the uncommon chance to be at the start of something huge. We’ve only made a small dent in what we're planning to do and we are growing rapidly.
- Each and every day our team makes their own ideas come to life through products our customers love
- We are a nimble & progressive environment - through grounded inspiration we have a habit of solving problems on the fly
- We have tons of snacks in the kitchen and delicious coffee.
- We cover your health, dental and vision benefits (nothing comes out of your paycheck)
- Free Birchbox subscription and a 20% employee discount
- Open and Flexible time off policy
- Everyone gets to own a piece of the company through equity