• A sturdy dopp kit that’s easy to clean. Topo Designs zip-up pouch is made of nylon so it’s easy to wipe up small spills.
• Double-duty hydrator. Kiehl’s “Heavy Lifting” cream has your daily moisturizer covered, but its lifting and firming properties will also help with anti-aging in the long term and your tired, jet lag complexion in the short term.
• Your whole shower ledge in one tube. VitaMan’s Face & Body Cleanserwill cleanse your body and face, and can even stand in for your shampoo.
• A TSA-approved shaving agent. Ernest Supplies Shave Cream comes in a soft and flexible screw-top pouch that safeguards against leakage.
• SPF in a pocket-sized stick. Raw Materials SPF Face Stick offers portable and spill-proof sun protection.
• A pair of bath packs. When there’s no time to grab a shower, Niche for Men Wipes are perfect for a freshen up and lasting underarm deodorizing.
• First Aid Essentials. You can’t plan for every contingency, but some basic first aid supplies are worth the extra weight. Pack some anti-diarrheal pills, a tube of antibiotic ointment, some ibuprofen, and, of course, some adhesive bandages.
Not a Birchbox Man subscriber? Join today.