2. To offset their casual nature, pair them with a collared shirt. You can wear them with a t-shirt, but if you do, top it off with a blazer.
3. Avoid loud colors and logos. Any text whatsoever is a no-go. Stick to simple heather gray, dark blue, or black.
4. Leave your shirt untucked—otherwise you’re calling undue attention to the elastic waistband or drawstring (and lack of belt).
5. A no-fail strategy for pulling off sweats at the office (or anywhere): Make sure they aren’t the most remarkable thing about your outfit. If there’s something more noteworthy demanding your co-workers’ attention—a bandana, a new pair of sneaks, a fresh haircut—those sweats will slide under the radar.
6. Be prepared to own your sweats should anyone bring them up. As with everything in fashion, attitude and confidence is everything.