If you're crazy enough to try it...
- 45 ml Ron Zacapa Centenario 23
- 45 ml Vermouth
- 1 tsp Maraschino
- 1 dash Original Rum Bitters
- wood chips
1. Rinse the inside of a decanter with rum.
2. Fill a teapot and strainer with wood chips, then toast the chips to ignite a small flame. Pour the rum from the decanter into the teapot—with the chips still smoking—and let sit.
3. Use the same wood chips and a smoke infuser to fill the decanter with smoke.
4. Stir the rest of the ingredients in a glass with ice, then strain into the decanter. Add the rum, cap the decanter, and gently swirl the mixture to let the flavors blend.
5. Slowly pour the decanter into a low cocktail glass, and serve with a light cigar.