1. His son's name is Rocket Man.
2. His can't-get-it-out-of-your-head hit "Happy" inspired this elementary school choir rendition that makes us want to skip down the street, and even led to a United Nations Foundation collaboration for the second International Day of Happiness.
3. He broke the boring suit mold and wore shorts to the Oscars.
4. He made the world's first 24-hour music video.
5. That. Hat. It says: "I'm a professional. I make this look cool. Don't try this at home." Arby's loved the original Vivienne Westwood piece so much that the chain bought the hat for $44K and donated the money to charity.
6. He is co-composing the music for The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with Marc Webb, Hans Zimmer, and others.
7. He is a big N.E.R.D : His label is named "Star Trak" after his love of Star Trek.
9. He is launching a unisex fragrance for Comme des Garçons Parfums in conjunction with his latest album. The fragrance, called "Girl," is for both men and women, we swear.