If theres one hairstyle that never gets old, its glamorous wavesand the Big Eyes star wore them in all their glory at this years awards. We got the inside scoop from hairstylist Laini Reeves, who used all Birchbox products to create Adams' elegant side-swept look. She shared all of the A-list details so you can recreate it at home.
What Youll Need:
Get the Look:
1. Apply Oribe's Volumista Mist to damp hair from roots to ends, using the tail comb to make a low side part. Next, blow dry hair using a soft bristle brush, keeping the ends smooth.
2. Brush the part side of the hair behind the ear and secure with a couple of pin curl clips.
3. Starting at the front of the head, use the curling iron to curl 2-inch sections diagonally from the part to the ear, replacing the iron with a roller and pin to hold. Do this four times on the top of the head back to the crown.
4. Starting from the right, curl 2-inch sections of the remaining hair into pin curls with the iron, working around the head to the left. Do this until you have curled all of the hair.
5. Spray with Oribe Shine Light Reflecting Spray, then let the hair sit for about 20 mins.
6. Once the hair has cooled down take out all pins and rollers, keeping pins in the hair behind the ear to hold it in place while brushing out. Again use the Reflecting Spray to help hold the curl while brushing.
7. Using the soft bristle brush start brushing out the wavethe more you brush the more relaxed the wave will become. When you have your desired wave, hold with the spray.
Photo: Getty Images