1. A lip mask: File lip masks under products we never knew we needed but cant live without now. Like a sheet mask for your lips, these include plumping collagen, hydrating hyaluronic acid, and peptides to make lips look and feel more full and (bonus!) reduce fine lines around your mouth. Plus, who can resist their cute lip shape.
We recommend: Wilma Schumann Skin Care Mouth & Lips Age-Defying Masque
2. An overnight treatment: As lazy beauty consumers at heart, we love products that work while we sleep with no effort on our part. A nighttime serum hydrates and repairs so your lips start the day feeling great.
We recommend: dr. brandt needles no more 3-D LIP PLUMPfix
3. A lip scrub: Dryness and flakiness really put a damper on plump lips. A gentle lip scrub with peppermint oil will help remove dead skin and stimulate blood flow.
We recommend: Laura Geller New York Lip Strip Smoothing Sugar Scrub
4. A pre-lipstick treatment: Of course we want hydrated lips, but this balm goes a step further to minimize fine lines and add fullness with a trademarked ingredient called Maxi-Lip (no stinging or tingling included!). Pop it on ahead of your favorite lipstick for a subtle plump.
We recommend: Jouer Cosmetics Lip Enhancer
5. A plumping lip gloss: A sheer wash of color and shine belies the behind-the-scenes plumping from this gloss. Peptides in the formula do the heavy lifting while a minty flavor cools.
We recommend: Pixi by Petra LipLift Max