Whether you're using Eyeko's easy-to-wield version or your favorite liquid formula, we've got foolproof tips to help you get a natural, everyday eye look. Watch this video to pick up some easy tips and tricks for getting a perfect smooth line, and never fear liquid liner again!
What You'll Need
1. Tip your head slightly back and look down into your mirror.
2. Place your elbow securely on a table or flat surface, then rest your hand on your face (a steady hand equals a smooth line).
3. If you need to, use your other hand to gently pull your eye tautbut avoid tugging!
4. Start your line wherever you feel comfortablethe midpoint and inner corner are both popular optionsand place the liner tip as close to your lash line as possible.
5. Use small strokes to draw dashes along the lash line. Applying slightly more pressure will draw a thicker line.
6. Dab the liner to fill in any gaps.
7. Your liner should start thin in the inner corner, and get thicker toward the outer corners.
8. Dip a cotton swab in makeup remover and gently drag along the top of the line to remove any bumps.
And you're finished!
Want to learn more about how to use your favorite samples? Check out our Beauty Essentials series, where we provide the building blocks of beauty routines from basic to advanced. With our step-by-step tutorials, you'll learn the skills you need to master the looks you want.