How to Create a Fishtail Braid:
1. Pull hair into a low pontytail and secure with a clear elastic.
2. Split hair into two sections.
3. Take a small piece from the outside of one section, and cross over into the inside of the opposite section.
4. Repeat on the other side.
5. Continue all the way down.
6. Tie off at the end with a clear elastic.
7. Optional: Cut off elastic at base.
8. For a full style, gentle pull the braid outward.
This video is part of our Beauty Essentials series, where we provide the building blocks of beauty routines from basic to advanced. With our step-by-step tutorials, you'll learn the skills you need to master the looks you want.