Smoky eyes are a staple of evening makeup looksconstantly reinvented and never boring. But lots of tutorials make this look seem way harder than it has to be. Heres the easiest way to get a smoky eye with minimal products. Heres what you need: a dark shadow stick, one eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara. An eyelid primer will also help keep your look on all night long.
1. Apply eyelid primer all over lid
2. Apply shadow stick up to crease and blend with a flat brush
3. Use a fluffy brush to blend a light shadow in your crease
4. Apply eyeliner on top and bottom lashes
5. Curl lashes and apply mascara
Shop this video:
Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer
Jouer Crme Eyeshadow Crayon in Renaissance
Smashbox Cosmetics On The Rocks Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette
Marcelle Forever Sharp Eyeliner
Tweezerman Procurl Lash Curler
Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara
This video is part of our Beauty Essentials series, where we provide the building blocks of beauty routines from basic to advanced. With our step-by-step tutorials, you'll learn the skills you need to master the looks you want.