April 16, 2018
The New Mom Mothers Day Gift Guide
To Help Her Relax:
- thisworks deep sleep pillow spray: Shell be swapping her babys wahhs with her own ahhs once she gets her hands on this nightstand staple. By misting the lovely lavender-, patchouli-, and chamomile-scented spray on her pillow, shell be lulled into a relaxing slumber in no time (or at least until the next feeding).
- P.F. Candle Co. Soy Candle: Whether shes nursing or just rocking her baby to sleep, this warm and inviting candle will help soften the stresses of the day. Shell feel good about whats in it, too: clean-burning soy wax, a cotton core wick, and fragrance oils, all housed in a chic apothecary-style jar.
- Limited Edition: How to Hygge: This limited edition box is the ultimate gift of relaxation. Inspired by the Danish concept of hygge (a feeling of comfort, coziness, and well-being), it comes with everything from a body polish to a book of tips for calming your mind to a sleep mask to cozy socks. The variety will allow her to pick and choose what she needs on any given daywhether she has puffy eyes, hasnt had a chance to shower, needs an awakening boost, or simply just wants to sit and breathe.
To Help Her Energize:
- HUM Nutrition Raw Beauty Green Superfood Powder - Coconut & Pineapple Tropical Infusion: Wed take a bet that shes feeling just a little lethargic in the weeks and months postpartum. This powder, which she can mix into water or a smoothie, not only ups energy levels, but also nourishes skin and aids in digestion. Its blend of 39 superfoods will help her feel all-around better after a night (or many) of only getting 3 hours of sleep.
- rms beauty signature set: She no longer has time in the morning for multiple products and a full face of makeup, but she definitely has time to incorporate this handy certified organic palette into her routine (even with a squirming infant in one arm). It includes a moisturizing balm, bronzer, highlighter, and lip and cheek color to create a complete look quickly, all of which she can swipe on with just her fingers.
- ORIGINS GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturizer: Starting her mornings on a high note will help her face the tests of the upcoming day, and this brightening, botanical-packed, oil-free cream will help her do just that. It gets rid of puffiness (hello, sleep deprivation) and deeply hydrates for an all-day glowplus it features a citrusy scent that helps wake up the senses.
- S'well 17 oz. Bottle: This ones a no-brainer. Its a portable water bottle that keeps cold drinks cold for 24 hours and hot drinks hot for 12without condensation. Itll become her wingwoman whether shes venturing outside for some fresh air, in the car for hours running errands, or just too busy to get to the fridge for a refill.
To Help Her Pamper Herself:
- Herbivore Botanicals Blue Tansy AHA + BHA Resurfacing Clarity Mask: Problem: shes feeling drained and needs a me moment. Solution: a long, luxurious bubble bath...and 20 minutes with this skin-rejuvenating resurfacing mask. Its gel-like texture feels soothing and cooling on skin while it works its magic sloughing away dead skin cells and purging impurities.
- Davines MELU Line For Damaged or Long Hair (Anti-Breakage Shampoo, Conditioner, and Hair Shield): Its common for new mothers to experience hair loss, and while theres no quick fix to prevent it (disclaimer: it will eventually stop!), you can help her make the strands she still has shine in the meantime. This line from Davines, made especially for those experiencing damage, nourishes and repairs with lentil seeds while gently cleansing to leave her hair brilliant and soft.
- Lavanila The Healthy Fragrance Pure Vanilla Eau de Parfum: With this all-natural scent, shell be able to spritz freely without worrying about ingredients that are potentially harmful to her (and baby's) skin, and exude the comforting aroma of Madagascar vanilla, tonka bean, and goji berry.