1. Elite Therapeutics Lip Balm: During the winter, I carry this lip saver everywhere I go. Jam-packed with natural ingredients like honey extract and rice bran oil, this formula heals cracks and inflammation, and the slanted applicator tip prevents a sticky mess.
2. Verloop Rothko Touchscreen Gloves: These smartphone-friendly gloves keep my fingers warm even when checking the time and temperature between runs.
3. COOLA Classic SPF 30 Cucumber Moisturizer for Face: I typically rely on a tinted SPF moisturizer for daily protection, but for a ski day I'll want the extra coverage offered by this SPF. Cold weather can be misleading—surprisingly some of the harshest rays reflect off of white snow, resulting in severely burnt skin.
4. StriVectin-AR™ Advanced Retinol Night Treatment: By the end of the day, dry air and sun exposure can wreak havoc on my skin. To repair, I’ll use this miracle cream each night on the trip to re-hydrate and even out any redness.
5. Pura Botanica Botanic Bath Infusions: I plan on spending some of my vacation time soaking in the tub to maximize relaxation and to soothe my muscles post-slopes. These calming bath salts provide the perfect spa environment, and the individually-wrapped packs make traveling with them a breeze. I recommend the chamomile-infused Lost in Lavender scent.
6. ZENMED Nutrient Boost Spray: Packed with Aloe Vera and Vitamin C, this 100% vegan spray will pamper my skin after harsh wind and UV exposure. Just a couple of spritzes between runs is all it takes to fade the redness on my cheeks.
7. Triple C Designs Smart Retracto-Budz: When I want to zone out on the slopes, I’ll listen to my skiing playlist (which obviously includes Beyonce’s new album). The retractable cord on these headphones prevents tangling when I need to quickly pump up the volume.