To Get: Soft & Sultry
- Apply MAC Cosmetics Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base to your lids and allow to dry for one minute to lock your shadow and liner in place.
- Swipe the lightest shade in the Smashbox Cosmetics Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio in Snap Queen all over your eyelid. Then, use the medium shade to add dimension by applying it into your lid creases.
- Draw Smashbox Cosmetics Always On Gel Eye Liner in Fishnet along your upper lash line using short strokes.
- Layer the darkest shade of the Photo Edit Eye Shadow Trio on top of the eyeliner to create a subtle smoked-out effect.
- Sweep a few coats of Marcelle Xtension Plus Curl Mascara on your upper and lower lashes.
- Brush Benefit Cosmetics GALifornia Sunny Golden Pink Blush onto the apples of your cheeks for a warm glow.
- Swipe on Jouer Cosmetics High Pigment Lip Gloss for high shine, full coverage color on your lips.
To Get: Dramatic & Bold
- Apply a wash of Love of Color Liquid Shimmer Shadow in Eclipse to your lids for a sheer hint of color and shine. Blend in with your fingertip.
- Draw a thin line (or thick if you want a bolder look!) along your upper lash line with the Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner, flicking it outward and upward at the ends for a cat eye effect.
- Swipe Benefit Cosmetics BADgal BANG! Bigger, Badder, Volumizing Mascara onto your upper and lower lashes for eye-opening volume and thickness.
- Brush MAC Cosmetics Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Soft Frost onto your cheekbones to highlight and accentuate your bone structure.
- Line your lips with Kevyn Aucoin The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil to enhance your natural lip shape and prevent color from bleeding.
- Fill in lips with a buildable oxblood lipstick. Since Kevyn Aucoin The Matte Lip Color Lipstick is not currently available, we recommend [Koss Weightless Lip Color in Darkroom] (https://www.birchbox.com/product/36703)!