- 1. Use a brush to sweep a light, neutral shade from your palette along your brow bone.
- 2. Shade your entire lid and into the crease with a medium tone shadow; try a shimmery taupe, which is flattering on any complexion.
- 3. Using an angled brush, concentrate a dark chocolate brown shadow along your upper lash line. Smudge it out with a clean brush.
- 4. Carry the same dark shadow along the bottom lashes, applying it like you would an eyeliner.
- 5. Define your eyes even more by using a black eyeliner pencil to tightline along the top lashes and fill in the lower waterline.
- 6. Finish off with a few coats of mascara on the top and bottom lashes.
Looking for a more dramatic take? Try this smoky eye using metallic bronze shadow.