How to Curl Short Hair:
1. Apply a styling product to damp hair—styling gel for thick textures or mousse for fine textures—and blow the hair dry.
2. Once your hair is dry, comb with a round brush to create volume.
3. Separate the top section of your hair and pin up with a few darby clips.
4. With the bottom section of your hair, begin by spraying a section with a setting spray, then curl hair way from your face with a curling iron with a clip.
5. Repeat with the rest of your hair.
6. Seal your style with a blast of hairspray, then use your fingers to gently loosen your curls. (Hair flips encouraged!)
Looking for more ways to style your bob? Check out our favorite hairstyles for short hair.