How to: Beach Waves for Short Hair
1. Tie up the top section of your hair.
2. Prep hair with a heat protectant like Number 4 Thermal Styling Spray.
3. Wrap hair around a wide-barrel curling wand like Sedu's Clipless Iron (a Birchbox fave), alternating directions to give hair a wavier texture.
4. Let down the middle and top sections of your hair, and repeat.
5. For the face-framing sections of hair, take smaller pieces, alternating the direction of the wave.
6. As a final step, spritz your hair with a sea salt spray like Sachajuan Ocean Mist and scrunch your hair to create matte texture.