Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
Tomatoes are chock-full of good-for-you ingredients like bioflavonoids, beta-carotene, and potassium. It’s not really a surprise, then, that this superfood is also good for your skin. Yes To™’s tomato-centric line is designed to even out skin tone, resulting in a brighter, clearer complexion. The Daily Deep Pore Facial Scrub gently exfoliates away dead cells, leaving skin soft, smooth, and oil-free.
It's a decent scrub, but leaves kind of a residual "filmy" feel on my skin after I rinse. Also, I LOVE the smell of tomatoes, but I found that this smelled a bit more like plastic. It's good to have around for when my skin needs exfoliating, but it's definitely not my everyday face wash.3
This is a great scrub, it isn't super fine but it isn't too harsh either. I like the way it cleans my face and leaves it feel so clean!4
I really do love the Yes To line of products and this is no different! The consistency of this cleanser is great and my skin feels smooth and looks bright after I use it. My ONLY concern is the smell. It's in no way pungent or overwhelming but it definitely has a slight odor that reminds me of old beer. Pretty small concession for a product that works!4
I loved this product in of itself, but had some issues.
First, THE GOOD:
- If you're like me and like tomatoes, you'll love the fresh, smell--it reminds me of picking tomatoes from my own summer garden.
- Bamboo feels rugged, but satisfying when you want to feel fresh after a long day. I also used it on my shoulders and arms...very soothing feel.
- Mild use made my pores smaller and skin brighter.
Then, the NOT-SO-GOOD:
- Overuse aggravated my skin and left rashes and peeling dry patches. Remember: the product contains harsh bamboo grain and acidic fruit. The massaging feel of the bamboo is addictive and tempting to use during every shower, but avoid the urge. Misuse will cause skin problems.
- I kept this product in my shower and noticed black mold inside the cap after several weeks. On one hand, this is a good sign (it's made of natural ingredients, not chemicals from a lab). But you don't want to contaminate your skin, either. This product would be better suited in smaller size that would be replaced before it has an opportunity to turn due to unavoidable circumstances like heat, humidity or water exposure. I wound up tossing about a quarter of the tube.
Final verdict: YES, I would buy this product again. But I would do it differently.
Used correctly (1-2 uses a week), this is a great product. Do not overuse. Also, store in a cool, DRY place like a storage cabinet and keep the cap closed if the bathroom is humid or water is splashing, to avoid the formation of mold. It is better suited to using over a sink than in a steamy shower.
Works well, natural, and effective. It has a citrusy fruity smell to it which is natural rather than synthetic like other cleansers. It also has good exfoliation. For the price its a good deal.4
I really don't have "acne", just flare ups. I'm not really sure I noticed a huge difference with this product. The texture is nice but the smell is terrible. Not worth my time really since I didn't notice a huge difference.3
I liked the light scent and ease of use. While the product did what it said it would, I was looking for something with a little more texture.3
I am so wary of acne-treatment facial scrubs but this product is amazing! I don't know if it's the beta-carotene or the fact that tomatoes have a ton of lycopene but this scrub is really helping my breakouts without drying out my skin or aggravating my rosacea. Highly recommended.5
I did not like this product very much.
Too rough for face (okay for back) but did not like the smell.
This product works great and leaves my skin feeling fresh after. There are no frills, just natural products that work.5