This natural deodorant is not an anti-perspirant, which means it works to block odor with antibacterial ingredients rather than blocking your sweat glands with aluminum salts. It allows your skin to breathe freely, doesn't irritate, and keeps you feeling and smelling fresh with its rosemary cucumber scent.
How to use it
Apply to underarms in the morning, or whenever they need a refresh. Reapply as needed.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Manihot Esculenta (Arrowroot) Powder
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax
- Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Jojoba Esters
- Fragrance (Parfum)
- Triethyl Citrate
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
- Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde
- Butylphenyl Methylpropional
- Benzyl Salicylate.