Bust Your Brass Cool Blonde Conditioner - 10.1oz
- Not Tested On Animals
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
How to use it
How-to get your strongest + iciest mane:
Please note: We suggest applying the bust your brass products on a test strip of hair at the nape of the neck before settling on a routine.
Customize your blonde routine!
If you are a natural blonde (not color-treated):
- In the summer months (when hair is more likely to become brassy), use the bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- Use the bust your brass repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
If you are a platinum blonde:
- To maintain tone, use bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- We suggest alternating bust your brass shampoo + conditioner with the kure shampoo + conditioner and multi-task repair treatment.
- Use bust your brass repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
- If you notice pesky brassiness pop up, use the bust your brass system every wash until desired tone is reached.
- Keep track of your tone: if you're loving your tone, keep up your routine as is. if you notice brassiness peeking in, increase use the bust your brass mask an additional time per week. if you are a little too icy and nearing a violet tone, cut back on the bust your brass routine for a week or two.
If you have highlights, a balayage, or natural-looking (color-treated) blonde hair:
- Use bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- Assess hair's tone and pivot (increase or decrease usage) as needed.
- Those with naturally dark hair should use the bust your brass intense repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
- Please note: naturally darker or brunette hair will fight to return to natural hair color; in this case, increase the usage of system.
If you have gray hair:
- Use bust your brass shampoo + mask every wash or alternate every other wash with the kure collection.
If you are a textured blonde:
- Follow the regimen suggested above based on type of blonde but use the bust your brass repair mask in place of conditioner for an extra dose of moisture. the bust your brass repair mask is the perfect mix of toning
- Myristyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Cetrimonium Chloride
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn/Argousier) Fruit/Seed Oil
- Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
- Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa
- Aminomethyl Propanol
- Bis-PCA Dimethicone
- Butylene Glycol
- C11-15 Pareth-7
- C12-16 Pareth-9
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Decyl Oleate
- Disodium PEG-12 Dimethicone Sulfosuccinate
- Citric Acid
- Violet External 2 (CI 60730)