Clean Skin Club Clean Slate Clearing Mist
How to use it
The Clean Slate Clearing Mist can be used any time of day, but should always be applied to clean skin. It can be misted directly onto the face and neck, or, can be misted onto a Clean Towel before drying your face. For both AM and PM use, the Clean Slate Clearing Mist should be applied immediately after cleansing, and before serums, moisturizers, and SPF.
To pair with a Clean Towel:
- After cleansing your face and neck, mist 3-4 pumps of the Clean Slate Clearing Mist onto a dry Clean Towel. Pat face to dry and lightly press.
- For a mid-day refresh, wet and wring out a Clean Towel, then mist 3-4 pumps of the Clean Slate Clearing Mist onto the Clean Towel before wiping your face.
To use alone as a facial mist:
- After cleansing and drying your face and neck, tilt your head back and mist 2-4 pumps of the Clean Slate Clearing Mist onto your skin, allowing the mist to gently fall for an even coat. Gently press in with clean hands, or, let it settle and dry alone.
Extra Hydration Tip: Following the first step, while the Clean Slate Clearing Mist is still damp on the skin- apply your moisturizer to lock in a boost of hydration.
- Sodium Benzoate
- Salicylic Acid
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside
- Potassium Sorbate
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract
- Rosa Damascena Flower Extract
- Citric Acid
- Achillea Millefolium Flower Extract
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
You may also like