Candlenut Body Creme
Traditional healers of Indonesia weren’t messing around when they pinpointed candlenut oil as a cure for severely dry skin. The centuries-old balm is rich in fatty acids, which makes it a great natural hydrator and all-around skin smoother in this body cream. Its velvety formula, inspired by venerable Balinese recipes, penetrates deep into dry, rough skin for instant, non-greasy softness that lasts and lasts.
- All Skin
How to use it
While skin is still slightly damp, massage into arms, legs, and anywhere else that needs an instant moisture boost.
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Emulsifying Wax NF
- Illipe (Shorea stenoptera) Seed Butter
- Candlenut (Aleurites moluccana) Oil
- Avocado (Persea gratissima) Oil
- Stearyl Alcohol
- Rice Bran (Oryza sativa) Oil
- Carrot (Daucus Carota sativa) Seed Oil
- Potassium Hydroxide
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Glyceryl Caprylate