Sara Happ The Lip Scrub
You probably have a scrub for your face and one for your body too, but what about your lips? They dry out and crack more often with all the action that they see (talking, sipping, kissing, etc.), which means they could benefit from the exfoliation skills of this scrub. Formulated with grapeseed and jojoba oil, it sloughs off dead skin and moisturizes, leaving them soft, supple, and ready for balm or color. With each of the delectable flavors, they also taste delicious, so you'll enjoy treating your pucker to the pampering session its long deserved.
How to use it
Massage a generous amount onto lips using a firm, circular motion. Wipe off with a tissue.
- Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
- Simmondsia Chinensis (jojoba) Seed Oil
- Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract
- Helianthus Annuus (sunflower) See Extract
- Yellow 6 (CI 15985)
- Red 28 (CI 45410)
- Red 33 (CI 17200)