Please enter your password to continue.
It’s finally spring, and the trees, gardens, and even windowsill planters are in full-on show-off mode. In honor of the season’s abundance, we’ve created this flower-inspired collection. Just like a glorious arrangement, this box balances an array of scents, colors, and textures—but it has the handy advantage of being totally wilt-proof. From a rose-infused facial mist to a rollerball brimming with fragrant florals, these products will make you feel like the proud owner of a green thumb (regardless of your history with houseplants).
My favorite limited edition box so far.
1. The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream (scent Bella)- This scent is a very mild, sweet, lemony citrus. It leaves my hands smooth. It does not appear to contain dimethicone, so it does not have as much "slip" as most creams available today, but I am very happy to find one that doesn't. Full size- 2.3 oz. Comes in a metal tube. Retails for $18.
2. Tocca Fragrance Roller, Giulietta- This is a very strong floral fragrance with an undercurrent of sweet. Full size- .33 oz. Retails for $20.
3. Tokyomilk Bon Bon Lip Balm Rose Water- This comes in a nice glass pot. It has a mild vanilla sugar scent with a tinge of rose. Full size 0.22 oz. retails for $10.
4. Cecilia Wong Skincare Anti-aging Rose Serum Spray- Very pretty rose scent; not too strong. It made my skin feel slightly more hydrated. 1 fl. oz- value $10.
5. Votivo Aromatic Travel tin in Rush of Rose- I love this candle! It has a gentle scent of pure rose. 115 grams, retails for $12.
6. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit- Judging by the review for this, I think no explanation is necessary. :) Size is 1 fl. oz. tube with cloth- retails for $9.
7. Juara- Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath and Shower Gel- This smells mostly of jasmine and soap. Sample-size bottle.
8. Tenoverten Nail Polish- Spring- So very pretty- pink-coral with the emphasis on pink. 0.35 oz., 2/3 regular size, retail value $12.
9. MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush- Geisha- Very nice! No shimmer, just a very natural-looking pink with a shot of coral to brighten it. It blends well, and is very close to my natural blush color. It is very pigmented. Full size- 0.16 oz. Retails for $25 on We See Beauty's website.
I'm glad I got this. I don't know if I would have paid full prize for it, but I had a discount code and points to use so it was totally worth it.
What a fun and great smelling box! The lip gloss is my favorite. Wait- the face polish is. Oh heck, they're all my favorites!5
I love everything in this set. I got the jasmine hand lotion, which smells heavenly. It transports me back to my Hawaii vacation, and it sinks in perfectly. The Tokyo milk lip balm is smooth and subtle. The rose candle is intoxicating. And I've been itching to try the Liz Earle, so I'm really excited about that. I'm so in love with this box! Perfect Mother's Day gift to myself :)5
I really liked everything in this box especially the lip balm <3 I will reorder more of the balm. I really did not like the perfume but I was able to gift it.4
I bought this extra box last spring. I liked just about every product in here. I would definitely buy another Limited Edition Box in the future.5
Purchased this gift box for my mother as a present. She loved it and it came with the perfect array of products--some Liz Earle face cleanser and a new fragrance--she got addicted to both and purchases them regularly now. Thanks for a great selection and the perfect gift set for a loved one!5
this kit gave the opportunity to try out various products all of which i really enjoyed and found out more about. I was able to feel like i got a great bargain and it came in a really pretty set up, which is nice.5
I bought this as a gift for my mother and she loved it! Loved all the rose products so much that she has continued to buy them for herself after they were gone. Such a great gift for any well deservring mother!5
I sent this to my mom for mothers day and she loved it! It was such a great surprise and she loved all the products inside.5
Okay, so this gift box was one of the best purchases I could have made. I have continued to use each and every sample sent to me. My MOST favorite is the Tokyo Milk Rose Water Lip Balm. I'm obsessed with anything rose, have been since I was a kid. This Bloom box takes me back to my childhood! I wish it was available again!5