Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
These pads did the job, but were nothing special. I wouldn't recommend spending your money on then, just use nail polish remover from the drug store.2
Ugh. Smells great and I love the individual packets. While it DID remove my polish it also left an oily residue that I wasnt really into.2
If there's one thing I hate it's the smell of acetone and most nail polish removers. I feel like I need to either use it outside or evacuate the house for an hour after I open a bottle. However 100% acetone is the only way I can ever get glitter nail polish off, and it looks like I'm going to have to keep dealing with it. As amazing as these pads smelled, they barely did anything to remove the old blue and glitter nail polish from my toes. I suppose if you don't wear the heavy duty glitter this might work better, but I just didn't have any luck. I'm going to keep the other packet around to use on my toddler when she needs nail polish removed. If it works better on "Piggy Paint" I might consider getting some for her to use.2
I don't like the stickiness these wipes left on my fingers. And I felt that i have to rub harder to get the polish off then I do with a cotton ball and cheaper remover from Wal-mart.2
I was pretty excited to get a La Fresh product as an extra surprise in my December box, but after finally testing the product, I am somewhat disappointed. I LOVED the smell of the remover, but I was struggling to get my polish off with it. I dont know if I had to much polish on, I usually double layer, but after some vicious scrubbing, a significant amount of polish still remained on my nails. Maybe I was expecting a quicker result, or maybe if I had more remover than what was on the pad, the results may be different, but I was unimpressed.2
these are great for traveling or needing to remove polish on the go. I think i'll keep one in my purse in case i'm ever out and about and need to remove chipped polish. However, IT TAKES SERIOUS EFFORT TO GET ALL TEN FINGERS CLEAN WITH ONE PAD. I was almost certain i would have to open the second one just to finish removing the polish from my hands.
I do love the smell of them ("fresh tuscan orange" instead of the normal remover smell) plus the are biodegradable, acetone-free, and cruelty free!
I love the idea of quick easy individual packaged nail polish remover, but this stuff doesn't work very well. It would take at least 2 packages, if not more, to remove polish from 10 fingers. Love the smell and the eco-friendly concept!2
There is no way you could get a full hand of polish off with 1 of these. I usually have to use 3 or 4... and that's after peeling most of the polish off. I really don't recommend these. There are much better options out there for polish remover pads.2
I made the mistake of trying to use one pad for all ten of my nails while at work. NOPE! Blue nail polish -> ZOMBIE HANDS. What a mess.
Smells lovely -- the best remover I've ever smelled -- but this is at the cost of efficacy. Took a lot of work to get my polish off one nail (not even glitter). It took two pads to get all ten nails and I still could use another. I could only see using these if I could afford one pad per nail.
The Deborah Lippman Stripper 2 Go pads are much better, even though they don't smell as nice.
The wipes smell nice but were not effective at all. I was only able to remove the polish on one nail with one wipe.2