Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
Tried this and it works well & definitely has a better smell than most. Seemed to leave a bit of residue though.3
I've had issues with nail polish removers, having to use 10 pieces of cotton balls, making a mess rather than cleaning, even with the ones that do have acetone in them. So I didn't expect much from these acetone-free biodegradable pads. I was very impressed! A single pad succeeded in cleaning all 10 fingers without making a mess.4
I love how convenient these pads are for removing polish on the go! It's even better that they have a great scent and are biodegradable. My nails felt conditioned after rather than dry.4
i love this. the towel is big enough for your nail and toe nail. it clean very well and smell good. worth it.5
I packed these in my travel bag to the beach. I used them and they work fabulously. They take up less room than a bottle of acetone and cotton balls. These are very convenient. =) two thumbs up for sure!!!5
I love these! Imagine my delight at being able to remove nail polish without smelling up my apartment and bestowing headaches on everyone who lives with me. The smell is lovely and the remover is pretty effective; I need one wipe for each hand but they remove the polish thoroughly and leave my usually ragged cuticles soft and moisturized. Will definitely purchase the full size.5
This hardly budged off my polish and made my fingers feel oily2
I did get all my polish off with one sheet but it took some work. Could be a little bigger especially for darker colors that are harder to remove. They are a little oily too so just be careful.3
This nail remover is so easy. One packet took polish off of all of my fingers and even my toenails. It smells great and is very effective. Will be purchasing after I finish my sample packs!5
I will be purchasing these from now on. Where have they been all my life!?! They are the perfect size for traveling or just putting in your makeup bag for emergencies.5