Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
Effectively removed all my nail polish so quickly and smelled delicious!5
A little oily on your hands after use, but it works great so it's definitely worth it! I was able to use one pad for my nails and toes and just quickly rinsed my hands off afterwards. Definitely worth it.5
This is an A+ product. The only critique I have is that it got the nail color on my fingers from the cloth, and some of it on the table I left it on for a second. I was able to wipe it up with a tissue before it dried, but that is a worry. I then had to use the pad to remove the color from my fingers that I had grabbed it with. So they are a little messy, but they were also extremely effective. overall 5 stars!5
This was an awesome surprise in my June box- it was powerful enough to get all my glittery nail polish off! The smell is so much better than acetone. It's easy to take with you if your in a rush and not worry about the acetone smell!5
This product is awesome to keep around, like in your desk or purse. It still won't work against glitter polish, but I won't hold that against it. It smells better than acetone and works just as well on normal polishes.
I really enjoyed this product, it smelled nice and did the job5
Love the scent of this product. My only complaint is that when I took bright red polish off with it, it left my skin around my nails slightly tinted red. It was hard to scrub off, but it probably would have been okay if I just used a second pad on my skin. Other than that it's great!5
Loved these! I prefer acetone-free nail polish remover in general, and it was great to have these on hand for when my polish starts to chip. I'm not the most efficient polish-remover, but these worked pretty well.5
I use acetone because it works... but this got my daughter's kiddie polish off without her complaining about the smell or burning where she had hangnails5
Save the mess of nail polish remover and all the cotton balls with this! They worked great.5