Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
I packed these in my travel bag to the beach. I used them and they work fabulously. They take up less room than a bottle of acetone and cotton balls. These are very convenient. =) two thumbs up for sure!!!5
I love these! Imagine my delight at being able to remove nail polish without smelling up my apartment and bestowing headaches on everyone who lives with me. The smell is lovely and the remover is pretty effective; I need one wipe for each hand but they remove the polish thoroughly and leave my usually ragged cuticles soft and moisturized. Will definitely purchase the full size.5
This nail remover is so easy. One packet took polish off of all of my fingers and even my toenails. It smells great and is very effective. Will be purchasing after I finish my sample packs!5
I will be purchasing these from now on. Where have they been all my life!?! They are the perfect size for traveling or just putting in your makeup bag for emergencies.5
Love these! I was 100% pleased with these wipes. I had to use these in a pinch to get off the remains of a gel manicure before a wedding. These surprisingly worked wonders! I was impressed with how quickly it removed the polish and how refreshing the smell was! Much better than regular remover!!5
I was AMAZED at how well these worked. Because of the size I was so positive I would have to use at least two to remove the bright pink nail polish from my toes and fingers. And I'm the type of girl who just layers on more nail polish when my nails grow out. TMI? Anyways, that little cloth had to tackle MULTIPLE layers and it did so without missing a beat! I couldn't believe how well ONE LITTLE SQUARE of this magicalness worked! Also it smells amazing! My husband hates the smell of nail polish remover and so that's also a plus. No complaints here! I would definitely buy this product!5
I always just use pure acetone to get my nail polish off because I feel that it works best but it dries my nails and skin out so bad. These pads did an amazing job!! It got all the nail polish off and hydrated my nails amazingly!! I will for sure used these again!5
These work wonders! It only takes one wipe unless you have a dark polish on the you might need two,I like to keep these around the house for my nine year old daughter she is always changing her polish and these are acetone free so it makes me feel a bit better. We both think the smell isn't too bad either!5
La Fresh polish remover is a great alternative to the normal smelly remover. it's great because the quality does not suffer with the scent change5
I am very impressed with these little packets.I was able to use one package to remove the nail polish from both my fingers and toes and did I mention the remove smells amazing?! Definitely ordering more, you have to give these a try.5