Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
I didn't think I would like these. I use straight acetone and it always works well. Well, the scent was great with these, which totally won me over because who wants a house that smells like acetone. It took a little extra scrubbing to get the nail polish off, but there is a bit of oil in the remover and you are moisturizing cuticles at the same time. It worked surprisingly well! And you can take it to go! I always need remover at work when my polish starts to chip.
I chip my nails all the time. Now I keep these at work so that I can remove my nail polish quickly, they nourish nails and there is no smell!!!!!5
The best thing about this remover is the smell.. its not overwhelming.. beautiful smell actually. And it works very well.5
I received these in my March Birchbox, and I am an instant fan. They smell wonderful, and one pad completely removes the nail polish from all fingers. I will definitely be a repeat buyer.5
I really liked the nail polish remover pads but do not like them enough to spend $10 on 20 of them. I think I'll stick with my cheap store brand remover.5
These smell delicious and are really moisturizing. One wipe took off the nail polish on all my fingers, I was surprised because similar products dry up really fast. Definitely recommend.5
These were great- I HATE using nail polish remover because it always takes me a long time, gives me a headache, and tears up my nails- but these were gentle, smelled good, and I used only one for all 20 fingers and toes :)5
I really liked this product! i worked really well and i did have cotton ball stuff stuck to my nails.5
I like the product but it took a bit longer to get the nail polish off vs using acetone and a cottonball. Otherwise it smells fresh and very handy.5
I was a little skeptical when it said it would remove all 10 coloring on nails.. but it did not lie! And it has an amazing smell and left my nails very conditioned!5