Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
These are great! They're so convenient and easy to use.5
I could not believe how well this worked on my dark polish! And it smelled great! I'm going to have to order a pack for upcoming holiday travels!!5
Worked great. I like them a lot more than my regular remover and cotton balls. Used on pad to take off bright pink polish from all 10 toes. Used another to take off the polish on my fingernails with had a top coat on it. I love that it takes it off so fast no endless scrubbing!5
I loved these. They work great and I love the convenience of being able to carry them with me.5
This is perfect. I really gets your nail polish off. It makes the process much less messy. Must have for nail care.5
These little pads pack a serious punch. I usually use multiple cotton balls covered in polish remover to remove my nail polish. I used one of these to take off a metallic nail polish that I got in a Birchbox and that little pad took all of it off and didn't leave me coughing from the smell. The smell was actually amazingly pleasant. Love these things!5
Easy to have in your purse for those times when you are on the run and out of time!5
These little nail polish removing pads are a God-send! After years of stinky nails after removing nail polish, now I can enjoy the process! I have to admit, I was doubtful that these would work, especially one little pad for all 10 nails. However, it did!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it worked so much better than regular nail polish remover. I will definitely be purchasing these.5
It worked really well on my nails. Good smell, and the individual packaging is helpful too! A little tough to get glitter nail-polish off (but glitter is difficult anyway.) Overall, would definitely recommend!5
These are awesome! They smell great - very fresh and worked well.5