Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
I use acetone because it works... but this got my daughter's kiddie polish off without her complaining about the smell or burning where she had hangnails5
Save the mess of nail polish remover and all the cotton balls with this! They worked great.5
This is a great alternative to regular nail polish remover! It smells great, and left my nails feeling really smooth and looking shiny. I will definitely buy more.5
I was a little at first, but a single pad took off even dark blue from all my nails. It slap smells wonderful, way better than acetone based removers.5
After seeing the packaging and reading the directions, I had doubts about whether this would actually work. To my surprise, it does! One sheet is just barely enough to remove one coat of polish from ten nails. I had an extra layer on one nail that almost didn't come off, but leaving the sheet on that nail for a few extra seconds and pressing it into the polish did the trick. I was happily surprised by this.5
I like how convenient these pads are - I kept them in my purse for when my nails were chipping and I wanted to clean them up! GREAT!5
I was taken by surprise with this product it smells amazing, and for someone who does here nails all the time i have to say it did not leave my nails dry like the regular nail polish removers and the texture was like dry oil... love love love!!!!5
i was able to remove my nail polish super easy with this product. I will definitely purchase in the future
This product is wonderful! I've tried acetone free removers in the past that didn't work very well, but this one works just as well (if not better!) than nail polish removers that have acetone. One sheet took off all of my toe nail polish and I probably had more to spare! Definitely recommend this product!5
Wow! I absolutely love this product. I have always hated nail polish remover but took it as a necessary rvil. That all changed when I got this product, it has a delightful smell that doesnt give me a migrane. I also love that it is already concentrated in a cloth so i dont have to use lots of tissues. Its affective too, i only needed one5