Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
These are great for throwing in your travel bag. Work very well. I would definitely recommend this product to others.4
This remover had a really nice smell, not "chemically" smelling.3
These little pads pack a serious punch. I usually use multiple cotton balls covered in polish remover to remove my nail polish. I used one of these to take off a metallic nail polish that I got in a Birchbox and that little pad took all of it off and didn't leave me coughing from the smell. The smell was actually amazingly pleasant. Love these things!5
It takes off nailpolish and is good for travel, but I wouldn't buy this as my everyday nailpolish remover. Maybe its because I change my polish too often, but it would be too expensive and too much of a hassle.4
Easy to have in your purse for those times when you are on the run and out of time!5
These little nail polish removing pads are a God-send! After years of stinky nails after removing nail polish, now I can enjoy the process! I have to admit, I was doubtful that these would work, especially one little pad for all 10 nails. However, it did!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand it worked so much better than regular nail polish remover. I will definitely be purchasing these.5
I really do enjoy this product, it does work well. Smells delicious. I wasn't as pleased with the ability to remove polish from all 10 nails... It did work but my color was very light so I am curious as to how it would work with darker polish.4
It worked really well on my nails. Good smell, and the individual packaging is helpful too! A little tough to get glitter nail-polish off (but glitter is difficult anyway.) Overall, would definitely recommend!5
I love the idea of this for travel, but one pad was almost not enough to take off the dark purple polish on all 10 fingers. Plus, it seems pricey!3
I was super excited about these things. It took a lot of effort to get the nail polish of off my nails. Once I finally got the nail polish off, my hands and nails felt super greasy and gross. I am glad that I got to try it first!1