Please enter your password to continue.
When we first started painting our nails, we relied on bottles of acetone to whisk away old polish. Nowadays, even the thought of inhaling smelly fumes is enough to give us a headache. That’s why we’re hooked on these biodegradable pads. Instead of chemicals, they’re soaked with a sweet-smelling citrus solution that clears away old polish and leaves our nails moisturized and conditioned.
These were great- I HATE using nail polish remover because it always takes me a long time, gives me a headache, and tears up my nails- but these were gentle, smelled good, and I used only one for all 20 fingers and toes :)5
I would not say that this is the best nail polish remover that I used. It was just ok and one sheet did not seem to be enough (a waste when you only get 20 per package). They are convenient for traveling though.3
I'm not 100% sure one pad would clean all ten nails full of polish. My polish was mostly chipped off the first time I used it. Love the product and the scent. I'm a fan!4
I really liked this product! i worked really well and i did have cotton ball stuff stuck to my nails.5
I appreciate that these don't reek- they can be used in the office, at a café, etc without gagging those around you with a heavy polish remover smell. However, they do not work. Do not take one pad in your purse and expect that to get the job done. I apply two coats of polish, typically, and one pad will not full remove polish from 5 nails let alone 10. Also, as you continue to try and scrub it off you'll notice it's kind of moisturizing your hands but oozing tinted polish residue all over your nail beds and fingers. Definitely need 2-3 to remove polish from 10 nails.2
These were a super convenient way to easily remove polish from my nails - I had dark grey polish on and using the sample I got, it took me no time at all to remove the color. There were no leftover rings of color left around the nail, and it didn't dry out my nails either. The only issue I had was that by the time I got to the 10th nail, the little pad had dried out so much that it didn't really remove much polish - I just put some liquid nail polish remover on the pad and it worked again, but it would be great if these could retain their moisture for all 10 nails!4
The La Fresh Nail polish remover wipes worked okay. They did remove all my polish without being harsh or drying on my nails and cuticles, however, it was a much slower process than when I use acetone.3
I really liked these nail polish remover cloths. I liked that they were textured so that all the nail polish would come off. They also had the right amount of remover on them so one cloth would pretty much do both hands. What I really liked was the great scent! No longer did I dread the use of nail polish remover!4
I like the product but it took a bit longer to get the nail polish off vs using acetone and a cottonball. Otherwise it smells fresh and very handy.5
I was a little skeptical when it said it would remove all 10 coloring on nails.. but it did not lie! And it has an amazing smell and left my nails very conditioned!5