When I first put on this nail polish, I thought what it meant by color changing was that the glitter sparkles blue. Then I saw on the top of the bottle it said that it was supposed to change from gold to a pinkish color, which confused me because mine didn't the first few times I went in the sun. Then once when I was outside I was shocked because I looked at my nails and parts of them were this nasty, splotchy pink color, so I thought that I had somehow got something on my fingers until I went to wipe it off and discovered it was nail polish. Over all, not a pleasant experience at all. I tried it again later to see if maybe I just didn't put it on heavy enough the first time but it still didn't look nice outside. Also, the glitter was not easy to remove with nail polish remover, but never failed to get on whatever I touched somehow, long after being dry. I'm still finding pieces of glitter in odd places occasionally.