Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
This classic sunblock has everything we want in a daily SPF. The eco-friendly formula is made with 70 percent certified organic ingredients and protects from both UVA rays that lead to premature aging and UVB rays that cause painful burns. The skin-balancing formula features vitamin C-rich strawberry extracts to soothe and tone lackluster skin while age-reversing antioxidants like evening primrose, acai, and linseed oils deflect free radicals. Plus, the refreshing cucumber scent gives us yet another reason to love the lightweight formula.
I really enjoyed that this moisturizer was lightweight and it felt refreshing. I have very sensitive skin and this product caused no bad reaction.4
I love the scent and the smoothness as you apply it. Going to California soon and this is going with me.5
Really nice smelling, lightweight, moisturizing sunscreen. I think it's perfect for daily wear - I wouldn't wear it on its' own if I was going to spend a lot of time out in direct sun but for running errands? It's a great product.4
I think this product smells very nice and it doesn't have that overbearing sunscreen smell, nor does it smell like a tropical drink. It also isn't too greasy, which is great.3
As a pale complexion young woman with a family history of skin cancer, I am religous about suncreen and facial sunscreen. If there is one beauty product I spluge on, it's this. So, I'm was actually disappointed by this product, because it had such great reviews and a wonderful description.
Let's get the basics out of the way. This was what was nice:
1. The finish was smooth and went on nicely. I could easily apply my makeup on top of it.
2. The scent was nice and the inital application had an immediate cooling effect.
3. It's organic (if that matters to you. Not me, I just want it to do it's job.)
4. The sample packing was okay - for multiple uses.
This is what didn't work for me:
1. The sample quatity was pitiful. When deciding if to change a facial product, you need several uses which the little sample didn't have. To determine if it's going to clog your pores or react with your make up or body chemistry.
2. It wasn't long lasting. This is supposed to be moisturizer. I felt more dried out ten minutes after application.
3. Non-effective. Seriously, I know 30 spf doesn't usually work for me, but it's usually enough to keep from getting pink during my lunch.
4. High SPF level. Most make up comes with 30spf now. Most women taking the time to appy a suncreen moisturize want the extra umph. I saw no added benefit from this.
This might work for other women with different needs or perfered qualities from their facial scare products, but it was just "meh" for me and not worth changing my routine.
Put this on yesterday. My face looked really matte, not oily at all, and the feeling was very refreshing! I wore it all day and even sweat quite a bit (it is hot and humid here in the midwest which makes for sweaty oily skin), and I did'nt burn, so the product must have stayed put. I really liked it and will most likley buy the product here on birchbox.5
I really really enjoyed the smell of this product, whic surprised me because I am not a fan of cucumbers. I like the lightweight and I am sure it protects well. However, I find it expensive for a sunscreen.3
This is my favorite sunscreen of all time. It smells SO good, and doesn't like sunscreen at all on my skin. It really light, so I can't feel it under my makeup. It's pricey, but so worth it!
I love this sunscreen. It is definitely my favorite kind. It's light and not greasy, and the scent is great too.5
The scent was good, but I didn't totally love how it left my skin feeling afterwards. I have combination skin, and I would prefer a product that allowed for that.3