Please enter your password to continue.
A favorite of fashion bloggers, off-duty models, and the rest of us on the hunt for an easy weekend look, the ubiquitous topknot shows no signs of abating. But much like winning a round of Candy Crush Saga, the seemingly simple do can be tricky to master. With this plight in mind, hair genius Sarah Potempa created The WRAP UP, a nifty tool that helps you score the perfect topknot, sleek chignon, or tousled low bun. Made with strong, cushy foam, The WRAP UP secures your updo without the help of a zillion bobby pins. Three hair color-matching options, Black, Brunette, and Blonde, ensure your secret weapon remains a secret.
I have very coarse, thick hair. I am a bit challenged dealing with these kinds of contraptions short of a hard band. Love this thing, easy to use and doesn't pull my hair giving me a migraine. I got this to use at night to get beach waves, but it's really quick and fast for a good Saturday messy bun at the grocery store. Did I mention I have thick, heavy hair?!5
I have long hair and I put it up a lot. Since I usually only have to wash it every four days (I use Wen), I wear it down the first two days and up the third and fourth. Previously I was using a hair donut from Sally's, but I had to use a ton of pins. Not so with this! I put my hair into a pony tail and then roll it. The only trouble I am having is getting my hair to not separate in the back where the two end of the accessory come together. I usually use a pin to secure that area. I'll keep experimenting. I used this weekend to keep my hair up as I was just hanging around the house and I liked it. I've read other people talking about how it breaks easily. I hope not, but time will tell.4
So much easier to use than a bun holder. Simple and stylish. The directions and video describe the tool and use perfectly. Definitely would recommend this item.5
I really have enjoyed this product so far. It makes putting my hair into a "sock" type bun much easier, but because my hair is thin, it is sometimes tricky to cover the wrap3
I have very thick (enough to get charged extra for my root touch-up) hair down to my mid-back with some layers to help with the weight. This tool wraps about 95% of my hair into the adorable bun. The other 5% is layers that are just too short to wrap properly, but they are super easily dealt with using bobby pins, and the size of the bun hides the pinned ends perfectly.
I also stabilize the whole bun with a couple of bobby pins in the top. I love the look I get from this and will probably live in the thing come summer.
This thing is so easy to put in your hair I don't need any bobby pins and it stays all day.5
This hair device is difficult for me to use but it may be my layered hair that makes this so difficult and not the product? So far it's not been workable for me.
I wouldn't recommend this unless your hair is not layered and very long. Line is about an inch past my shoulders and it's a no go for me.
I dont have super thick hair but I dont have thin hair either. When teased, I can create an awesome bun with just my hands and some bobby pins. I was hoping this would take less time and effort but it just creates this super flat unnoticable bun. fail.1
I am on the fence on the wrap up. My hair is fine and past my shoulders but possibly not long enough for this tool.
I think wrap up would be ideal for someone with super long hair. A bit disappointed. In March when my hair is a bit longer I think it will be ideal. bottom line if you have super long hair this is for you.
This is great for a quick hair style! I have very long hair, without too many layers. This was simple, and great when I just want to get out the door.4