Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
We’re suckers for long-lasting makeup: we’re talking smudge-proof, budge-proof, and waterproof. But when it comes to taking it all off, we don’t want to put up a fight. Highly effective yet soothingly gentle, this advanced makeup remover whisks away all traces of mascara, shadow, and lipstick, no matter how durable the formulas. It even goes one step further to diminish dark circles and undereye puffiness, making it a multitasking must-have.
Having used eye makeup removers in the past and then quickly breaking out, I was tentative about using another. It's become part of my nightly routine now, and probably the part I look forward to the most. It does such a thorough job and makes my skin feel great. I can't wait to go home and use it tonight!5
This product is great for my eyes. Very gentle and calm. I have redness and dark circles pretty much at a times. Make up does t always do it. This is making a difference.5
I have super sensitive eyes and I wear pretty heavy eye makeup daily. This is the only remover i've found that can take it all off at night without irritating my eyes and skin. Definitely worth it.5
Does a great job removing my eye makeup, however, this is supposed to be for sensitive eyes, but every time I use it, it stings my eyes.4
I took a chance ordering this. I hadn't tried it at all but I needed an eyemakeup remover that would take off waterproof mascara, and honestly, I just didn't want to go to the mall (I didn't feel like "shopping" for it) and I've had such good luck with ordering from Birchbox so I took a shot.
The gamble completely paid off. This stuff is fantastic. Not oily, super gentle and gets the job done. It's a nice big bottle too, so I won't be running out anytime soon. It seems like it had a sticker or something on the overwrap that said it's the "Number 1 brand in Canada" which made me happy for some reason- seriously.
It leaked a little during shipping, but it wasn't enough to mention, but if anyone is interested it's something to keep in mind. I'm super pleased with this product and will order again.
This definitely takes the make up off of your eyes. The only thing I don't like is is sometimes leaves a little residue under my eyes or feels a little oily on my eyes. You have to use sparingly and carefully for this not to happen.3
Does a really nice job of taking all my eye make-up off. Not sure I see the results of it further reducing dark circles and puffiness..4
I have tried many different brands of makeup remover and most of them can not get all of the mascara and eyeliner off! I usually say that my skin is stingy and it wants to hold on ti it! It is extremely annoying. I also wear contact lenses as well as have light blue eyes so I am extremely sensitive. This remover works very well and I would say gets 95% off on the first wipe and the other 5% comes off with the second (a little more intense wipe.)5
I've always had issues getting all my eye make up off before bed and I've always hated gross oily, removers. But this remover is perfect! I take it everywhere and it's perfect on my sensitive skin.5
I have very sensitive eyes - sensitive to light, to allergens, to pretty much everything. I've never had an eye makeup remover not bother my eyes even the least bit, and take everything off in one try to boot. DEFINITELY recommend this product!5