Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
Your hair called. It’s mad at you. Elite Therapeutics is here to not just repair your relationship, but to make it even better than before. Moisturizing the hair and scalp with manuka honey and silk protein, this conditioner boosts softness and shine, while it prevents damage caused by heat styling.
I tried this along with the shampoo that Birchbox sent me. It made my hair silky smooth and I like that it's sulfate free. But, I think I'll stick to my Tsubaki shampoo and conditioner since I'm already very happy with that.4
I tend to be very picky about my haircare products. This product was alright, but fell short of my expectations.
- It left my hair feeling silky.
- It is moisturizing.
- It didn't weigh down my hair.
- I'm not a fan of the scent. It's a kind of musky-fruit scent, and honestly smells worse as you wash with it.
- The texture isn't as smooth as I generally like. It looks a bit like yogurt, and I had trouble getting it consistently spread through my hair.
- The price. For $28 a bottle, I expect much more impressive results. It didn't perform significantly better than the Organix conditioner I use, and you get twice as much for less than a third of the cost.
Overall, save your money. It's a nice conditioner, but it's not worth the splurge cost.
I loved this conditioner. My hair was so soft after using it.5
This conditioner made my hair nice and soft but I wasn't very impressed. It was nice to try it. Too pricey in my opinion.3
I would likely purchase this to go along with the shampoo - that I LOVE.
Due to my color treated hair, I believe a good conditioner is essential. I like the fresh clean scent - there is really no fragrance, just fresh and clean. NICE!
Nice product, and pretty smell. I was happy to have it in my BB.5
I really enjoyed receiving a sample of both the shampoo and conditioner. The products work really well and they left my hair very silky. I'm not a huge fan of the scent. I find it a tad bit overwhelming.4
It is great to receive the conditioner to match the shampoo so that you can really experience the products together. I love this pair and was thrilled to have it in my box. Great smell and silky hair!4