I tend to be very picky about my haircare products. This product was alright, but fell short of my expectations.
- It left my hair feeling silky.
- It is moisturizing.
- It didn't weigh down my hair.
- I'm not a fan of the scent. It's a kind of musky-fruit scent, and honestly smells worse as you wash with it.
- The texture isn't as smooth as I generally like. It looks a bit like yogurt, and I had trouble getting it consistently spread through my hair.
- The price. For $28 a bottle, I expect much more impressive results. It didn't perform significantly better than the Organix conditioner I use, and you get twice as much for less than a third of the cost.
Overall, save your money. It's a nice conditioner, but it's not worth the splurge cost.