Create a free account to check out faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and much more.
Please enter your password to continue.
My favorite limited edition box so far.
1. The Soap and Paper Factory Shea Butter Hand Cream (scent Bella)- This scent is a very mild, sweet, lemony citrus. It leaves my hands smooth. It does not appear to contain dimethicone, so it does not have as much "slip" as most creams available today, but I am very happy to find one that doesn't. Full size- 2.3 oz. Comes in a metal tube. Retails for $18.
2. Tocca Fragrance Roller, Giulietta- This is a very strong floral fragrance with an undercurrent of sweet. Full size- .33 oz. Retails for $20.
3. Tokyomilk Bon Bon Lip Balm Rose Water- This comes in a nice glass pot. It has a mild vanilla sugar scent with a tinge of rose. Full size 0.22 oz. retails for $10.
4. Cecilia Wong Skincare Anti-aging Rose Serum Spray- Very pretty rose scent; not too strong. It made my skin feel slightly more hydrated. 1 fl. oz- value $10.
5. Votivo Aromatic Travel tin in Rush of Rose- I love this candle! It has a gentle scent of pure rose. 115 grams, retails for $12.
6. Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit- Judging by the review for this, I think no explanation is necessary. :) Size is 1 fl. oz. tube with cloth- retails for $9.
7. Juara- Tiare Jasmine Tea Bath and Shower Gel- This smells mostly of jasmine and soap. Sample-size bottle.
8. Tenoverten Nail Polish- Spring- So very pretty- pink-coral with the emphasis on pink. 0.35 oz., 2/3 regular size, retail value $12.
9. MAKE Satin Finish Powder Blush- Geisha- Very nice! No shimmer, just a very natural-looking pink with a shot of coral to brighten it. It blends well, and is very close to my natural blush color. It is very pigmented. Full size- 0.16 oz. Retails for $25 on We See Beauty's website.
I'm glad I got this. I don't know if I would have paid full prize for it, but I had a discount code and points to use so it was totally worth it.