Cute but....

Cute but they are really much larger than I expected. They take up my entire earlobe and a little more. Also, with the gold plated mention of the bottom, I thought that the posts would be gold plated as well. It is not and is not for those with metal allergies. I wore them for a work day and had significant discomfort, itching, and irritation to my ears afterwards. When putting them in and pushing on the plastic backing, it feels as if you are smashing them and possibly contorting them. Had I known these things, I would not have purchased them. A nice gift for a younger girl with no metal allergies. Everyone else should pass.

Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No   Was this review helpful to you? Yes | No
3 Reviews
4.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star
4 Star
3 Star
2 Star
1 Star