This was my first ever subscription box and it has really set the bar high for products from Birchbox. The box was much larger than I expected and the product samples really substantial in size. My review in order of preference:
1. Shamanuti Activated Charcoal Cleanser - I LOVED this cleanser! It's a great cleanser for sensitive fair skin. The product is a pump and the black color was a bit off putting. But, the scent was fresh and it felt great on my face. Wonderful sudsing for an eco product.
2. FEED Pouch - The makeup bag was much more sturdy than I expected. I really love the natural look of it with the decorative blue tassel pull. Plus who couldn't just love the fact that this purchase provided 10 meals!
3. Jurlique Purely Bright Radiance Serum - Loved the packaging of this sample. It's in a heavy duty glass pump bottle. The serum is a white with a thin watery feel. it went on smoothly and absorbed quickly. The smell is fresh and doesn't overbear with my usual moisturizer. I haven't had the opportunity to use this for long, but I'm looking forward to the brightening effect.
4. Eco-Armour Shave with Benefits Shave Foam - Haven't had a chance to use this yet, but I did love the invigorating scent. It would be the perfect AM wake-me-up.
5. Karma Organic Spa Nail Polish Remover - This smells amazing! Never thought I would say that about a nail polish remover. I haven't had a chance to test this out yet, but it was an Allure Editor's Choice.
6. Alima Pure Lip Tint in Rhubarb - This full size lip balm had a surprising chocolate-y scent. It was more silky than I expected and I like the feel of it on my lips. Might purchase this again and will definitely checking the other colors.
7. W3LL People Hypnotist Eyeliner - This full size eyeliner was a great addition. It's a black and nice black color. The pencil will require sharpening. It smudges easily and doesn't seem to set as well as some higher-end products. But still a nice eco version.
8. LOV Organic Tea - I tried one of the teas today, it has a lovely flavor. Subtle and clean. I prefer rooibas tea but this will be a nice addition to my tea collection.