I will start off by saying I REALLY wanted to love this. I love Tati and her product reviews, and I really like Birchbox. But for me, this was a miss.
1) The lipsticks really do feel great on the lips. I know Tati mentioned that in her video, and I agree. It feels a bit like cashmere on the lips - soft and smooth.
2) Eyeshadow color- the color choices are very nice (although, the on point color doesn't really show up against my fair skin). They swatch well on the hand, and the chosen colors go together well to create a variety of looks.
3) Eyeshadow versatility- Night Owl, in particular makes a lovely plum liner if you want a change from black or brown.
4) Eyeshadow staying power- while some product does come off on your fingers if you rub your eyes (even after the 30-second window), for the most part, the shadows stay put really well.
5) Eyeshadow shimmer- This could be a positive or negative, depending on your appreciation of shimmer. I like the fact that all the eyeshadows have a bit of shimmer (some more than others) without looking childish. The light reflects nicely off these shadows, and when used in combination with some matte shadows, these stand out.
1) Product Size- The products are small, like sample-size small. I expected more product for the price point. (for reference, the eye shadow stick is roughly the same length as my middle finger)
2) Product packaging- really? A pencil that requires sharpening? Why do people make those anymore? A twist-up for the eye shadow sticks (like the lipstick packaging) would have been so much better
3) Lipstick color- This is geared toward girls with my complexion (fair with pink undertones), because the shades might look great on others- The neutral made me look sick, or like i had no lips. It was almost an exact match for my skin color. The red (although described by Tati as blue-based) came off looking more red-orange on me (not flattering). Glamlife, the berry color, was the most flattering.
3) Lipstick performance- SO DISAPPOINTING. Tati warned us they aren't totally budge proof, but this is crazy. They smear all over the place. And the part that doesn't transfer off settles into lip lines to age you 20 years instantly.
4) Eyeshadow feel- the eyeshadows made my eyelids feel so sticky. It was a struggle to leave it on all day, because all i wanted to do was rub my eyes.