Removing old polish used to be an ordeal that was only slightly better than a trip to the DMV. Dramatics aside, our lives did just get a lot easier thanks to this non-toxic polish remover. The formula contains only cruelty-free ingredients and doesn’t emit unpleasant acetone fumes. It’s gentle on our nails yet works quickly, saving us both time and frustration.
How it Works
Packaged in a recyclable glass bottle, this soy-based formula is made without toxic chemicals and petroleum-derived ingredients. Vitamin E, and other organic plant-based moisturizers strengthen nails and cuticles. Choose from three versions: Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil, Soybean Oil and Lavender, and Unscented with Vitamin E Oil.
How to Use
Soak a cotton ball with the remover, and swipe over your chipped polish.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/ Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Mica,
Iron Oxides, Tin Oxides
May Also Contain: Acetyl Tributyl, Stearalkonium Hectorite or Citric Acid