I loved using this mask! One use helped clear up some pimples I had had for days!!
Unique experience, recommend sampling before buying
I just sampled this mask and it was a unique experience. Here's my two cents:
- I'm not a huge fan of the exfoliant grittiness in a mud mask
- I found it difficult to spread evenly and it felt really slimy taking it off (not necessarily a con I just personally didn't care for it).
- It tightened quickly as I expected.
- I didn't have any of the burning or tingling some reviews mention and also didn't notice any scent.
- I'll finish the sample but likely won't buy unless it gets better over time.
*Initial comparison: I prefer, regardless of price, FORMULA 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask over Pūrlisse blue lotus seed mud mask + exfoliant.
Not bad! Doesn't have a terrible smell and wasn't too much exfoliant
No redeeming qualities
I'm a huge face masque fan but this product isn't anything to write home about. Usually you can tell if a masque is working and this product feels like nothing on my skin. It's not a bad product just no redeeming qualities.
this mask really brightened up my completion right after using it. it's exfoliating properties are great, leaving my skin, soft, smooth, and glowing.