I have light / fair skin. I wanted a product that gave me a healthy looking tan for a beach trip. Unfortunately I made my decision to get a self-tanner just two DAYS before I left town. I did one application with the Dark color the day before I left and had a very nice start but I wanted it darker. I applied a second treatment a little thicker 2 days later and had nice color for a week-long trip. I was in and out of water a lot so my tan only lasted about a week. It only lasts for 3 weeks if you apply it three separate times. Use the mitt!
This is THE best self tanner I have ever used. It does last over a week.; for me 2 weeks. Even though it is pricey, it's worth it. I highly recommend this product.
best tanner EVER
I have olive skin but still have a touch of pink undertone so self tanners always looked orange or dirty on me----not this formula. It is so quick drying that I can put clothes on immediately after application ---does not stain even white clothes(obviously you do not want to get wet or sweaty right after using)
It is moisturising and i like the smell-have nothing but high praise for this product. Stays for at least 2 weeks if you follow directions and it is buildable so you dont have blotchy fading color if you reapply. So as long as you maintain by applying everyweek it lasts indefinately.
Use the vita liberata mitt-the others do not seem to work as well.
I have tried MANY different self-tanners and this is now one of two new favorites. Easy to apply, dries quickly, does not smell, and gives a great natural color. Not orange. Doesn't seem to rub off on clothing either which is a huge plus.
This is my JAM
This stuff is GREAT.
1) It doesn't get all over the place, so you don't have to worry about staining your bathroom towel.
2) It blends easily, won't leave you patchy as long as you follow directions
3) It dries super fas
4) The tan really does last a long time if you follow the instructions and do three applications.
Now, the draw backs:
1) Sorry, but it still has that weird self-tanner smell, though not as bad as some others I've used. It'll last until you shower.
2) It is SO SO SO overpriced, and you don't really get that much product. I've gotten about 6 applications worth out of this bottle.
3)You will need to buy your own self-tanning mitt.