So I'm not "that allergic" to bees, but this mask tingled going on, which I expected. When I washed it off, my skin was pink and super sensitive. Soft, but I could barely touch it without wishing I hadn't. It was nearly chapped or raw feeling, you know? And I had tiny little swollen spots all over (hives maybe?) .
I haven't been stung by a bee in 20 years or so, so maybe I have developed an allergy since then. Regardless, others might have similar reactions.
Also, considering this obviously has "real" bee venom in it, consider the sustainability of this product prior to purchasing it. Honeybees are dying out at record rates due to colony collapse disorder.
I urge you to spend your money elsewhere.