Celebrity · February 22, 2015
Kelly Osbourne Perfects Her Oscars Hair With PARLOR
Glam waves and sleek updos dominate the red carpet on Oscars night, so it's impossible not to spot Osbournes signature lavender hair. This year, the E! correspondent really stepped it up a notch with her French twist-hawk. We got the inside scoop from her stylist Ryan Randall, who used PARLOR by Jeff Chastain products to get the look (the line from Birchbox's mane man recently launched!) "When it came to Kellys hair, we decided on a classic style, the French twist, with the added edge of her famously purple hue, and plenty of texture, says Randall. Heres how you can recreate Osbourne's fierce style:
What Youll Need
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Detangling Leave-in Conditioner
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray
PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Texturizing Finishing Spray
Get the Look
1. Prep your hair with the detangling leave-in conditioner, and blow dry it straight.
2. Once your hair is dry, focus on creating texture and volume by spritzing the sea salt spray and the texturizing finishing spray throughout.
3. Shape the top section of your hair into a French twist and pin it in place with bobby pins.
4. Add a little more height to the front by spraying more texturizing finishing spray at the roots and backcombing to add volume.
5. Finish the look by using your fingers to add more texture and get that perfectly imperfect, wispy feel.
Pair the edgy updo with a dark fuchsia lipstick like Osbourne didtry TEMPTU Color True Lipstick in Violet Storm.